Sekondi Hasaacas Ladies Football Club
The foundation of Sekondi Hasaacas Football Club was courtesy six railway workers. The name Hasaacas came from some individuals who were Railway workers here in Sekondi-Takoradi in the early1930s. They decided to use the first letters of their names to form the name of the Club, thus H.A.S.A.A.C.A.S, namely Hammond, Amua, Sakyi, Adotei, Allotey, Cann, Sackey forming the Club Hasaacas in April 1, 1931. Most of them were supporters of Accra Hearts of Oak, but migrated to Sekondi-Takoradi mainly because of Railway work. Amoah Sakyi was a High Court Judge and was named the Club Board Secretary. Cann was a lawyer by profession. The name later became Sekondi Hasaacas FC because the Club was based here in Sekondi and they decided to use the Rainbow colors as its original colors because most of the founding members were supporters of Accra Hearts of Oak, but after some years they decided to change the colors because it was clashing with the jersey of Accra Hearts of Oak, who first started using the Rainbow colors. Hasaacas then decided to use the white, green and red as its new colors.